Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Twitter and Viral Marketing





This post is a 3-fer. Three for one.

I was wondering what to post today on this humble blog. Couldn't think of anything so I went to play on Twitter. (I do that a lot on Twitter - play. It's good for you!)

I saw
Ricci Neer's retweet post ( initiated by seanclaes , an interesting writer/photographer) about The Naked Accountant. Took a look and was impressed. In this video we have an accountant (how mundane?) talking about how a good accountant can make your life simpler and more enjoyable.






Now that is marketing! You can bet I will think of The Naked Accountant when I need accounting help in the future.

So, we have two benefits to show: 1) the power of Twitter to help us through our day; 2) the power of a viral video on YouTube; 3) introduction to Sean Claes.

Ain't life grand?

Greg Cryns
The Mighty Mo Website Design and SEO Promotion
Nursing Programs Online

.


1 comment: