Friday, May 29, 2009

Review of "Article Bully"


I met the author of "
Article Bully" on Twitter though I was aware of Mike Long through his posts on Warrior Forum in past years.

My history is that I have published a number of articles on Ezine Articles but I never felt very positive about the results. Yes, I did get quite a few views of the articles (and still do) but the whole process just never clicked for me.

I checked Mike Long's profile on Twitter and the link I found there led to a description of a new product Mike was about to launch. He offered a free chapter of his new book so I downloaded it. I was very impressed by Mike's writing style and his command of the language. I was more impressed by the complete honesty as he gave a brief description of his history, both good and bad, on his quest to make a living by article marketing.

This is the opposite of "bum marketing". The key point is that you need to focus on ONE niche and one niche only. I agree that where many people go wrong is to try to conquer many niches. The problem is that you never get a chance to become a master of any one niche using that method and this shows in your articles.

I have been asked to write reviews in the past by other internet marketers but I declined on most because I did not feel that the products suggested had enough to offer for the cost involved.

Having said that, I do strongly recommend "Article Bully" to people who are looking for a way to earn a decent income on the web. Caveat: if you are looking for an easy way to make money, then Mike's book is not for you. He tells you very openly that his method of success will not work unless you are ready to put in a good deal of time and effort.

You will not need to spend much money to start your business, though, since you are asked to produce your own articles and to submit them to the article directories.

The price is right. The honesty is right. The concept is right. I recommend that you buy this book.

Click here to read more about and order your own copy of Article Bully.

No comments:

Post a Comment