Sunday, November 8, 2009

What would Google do?

I see a lot of people promoting bookmarking sites and article directories as a way to get one-way links to their website.

Well, I have no problem with that as it is not entirely spammy, if you know what I mean.

But when I look for ways to make Google more friendly toward my website, then I try to give Google what it asks for in its guidelines. Google is pretty much saying this: give our customers, the people who search the web, what they are looking for. You can almost hear the "or else" in the words.

If you ran Google, what would you do if you knew that people were trying to bend the rules by getting linkbacks they did not earn? Do ya think you might discount those links?

Think about it.

What is a Nurse Practitioner?

Sewing Machine Report

No comments:

Post a Comment