Saturday, June 6, 2009
AD: 20 Ways To Make $100 A Day Online
Here are a few marketing forums I visit with some regularity. I do visit the Warrior Forum more than the others but they are all good and all get a lot of visitors (the essence of a worthy forum IMO)
1. WarriorForum - for creating products, basic internet marketing knowledge - advice: use it for general knowledge and put off buying info products (very active)
2. Associate Programs.com - all about affiliate programs (moderately active)
3. Digital Point - dicussions on many business topics including Search Engines, Marketing, General Business, Website Design and Development, Products and Tools (very active)
4. Wahm.com - learn about party plan businesses like Mary Kay and Mia Bella Candles and scores more (very active)
5. SelfStartersWeeklyTips - Lynn Terry's forum - it's like Lynn decided one day to make a succesful form and she actually did it! (moderately active)
6. Conquer Your Niche - they talk about "dominating" your market, I don't like that description but it is a very active forum - you will have to go through an opt-in, but it is worth it
7. Free Advertising Forum - it's about free advertising, how about that? ;)
How about you? What is your favorite forum?
Can you name the lady in the picture above?
The Mighty Mo Website Design and SEO Promotion
20 Ways To Make $100 A Day Online