Friday, February 19, 2010

How to Add Google AdSense to Sidebar of a Wordpress Blog

People ask me why I use Blogger instead of WordPress. Well, I use both, but frankly for pure blogging I prefer Blogger. It's easier to use and has some nice Google benefits working with it (if you catch my drift).

Here is a nice video that explains how to use Adsense on your WordPress Blog. One word of caution. In my experience I've found that very few people click on an Adsense ad when they visit a blog. I think I know why. They are searching for specific information when they choose a blog and most often the blog writing appeals to them more than on a crowded website.



Greg Cryns
Nursing Programs Online
Work At Home Profiles

1 comment:

  1. Great video. Nothing real exciting, but I think it hits on every important detail of working with Google Adsense. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete