Photo credit: Sadistic
First, should it be Kickass or Kick Ass? I guess the first one is generally accepted?
How I found the 2 Kickass lady bloggers:
I saw an interesting title out there -Why You Can’t Make Money Blogging which is on the hugely successful Copyblogger blog. I looked to see who wrote it since I know Copyblogger is often written by talented guest bloggers.
About the Author: Sonia Simone ( @soniasimone ) is Senior Editor of Copyblogger and the founder of Remarkable Communication
I click the link to Remarkable Communication to see what Sonia Simone is about. Trust me, you want to take a look if you love good writing and great Internet tips. I subscribed to Sonia's free email class on creating better content.
Here is a list of her most popular posts:
I then visited Sonia's About page to learn more. I see another interesting headline "Do you love it, or do you just have one of those creepy knacks?" which was written by Naomi Dunford.
So, I scoot on over to find out about this Naomi person who owns a talent for remarkable headings. I land at the IttyBiz blog. (gotta love that name)
IttyBiz (@IttyBiz ) is loaded with gold nuggets for people looking for excellent business marketing ideas. Here are some samples:
- A Home Business Marketing Lesson For My Local Sex Shop
- How We Killed Social Media
- When You Feel Like A Raging Failure
- Moral Of The Story: Topless Edition (With Photos!)
- Entrepreneurship: What To Do When You’re Scared Sh*tless
There you have it. Two blogs I plan to return to that I found by following the links.
Connect the dots for fun and profit.
1. I like the idea of picking out your best posts to show your lucky visitors.
2. I'm wondering if the ladies are better bloggers than the gents. What do you think?
Work At Home Profiles