105 story Ryugyong Hotel in North Korea
I get a kick out of Hotel reviews. Here are some bad reviews I thought were funny. Remember I was looking for the awful reviews in major cities. In fact, the good reviews far outnumber the bad ones on Google Local. Takeaway: if you are doing your job to provide a good hotel experience, you don't have to worry about the reviews. Else, pay the price!
1. COME ARMED WITH A SLEEPING BAG, A BOTTLE OF DISINFECTANT, DON'T STAY HERE UNLESS YOU COME ARMED WITH A SLEEPING BAG, A BOTTLE OF DISINFECTANT, EARPLUGS AND NO SENSE OF SMELL! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
2. One of the worst hotels you could ever stay in, I think you could have a better night sleep, staying in your car. The rooms are horrible, The service is terrible, And the free complimentary breakfast, THEY CAN KEEP IT
3. Don't be tempted by the price...AVOID!!!
4. I cant explain the smell....you feel like your suffocating on the smell...its throughout the entire hotel and it got through my suitcase
5. This hotel is horrifying! The front entrance is gorgeous but the rest is crap. The guy at the front desk was high and drunk. And he told us this after he took thirty minutes to check us in. The elevator was about to drop in a second!
6. They claim to restoring the hotel to its former glory. Well I couldn't imagine what it looked like before they supposedly remodeled it. I had a room with a twin bed, that would slide off the box spring during the night. I couldn't move in the shower and don't get me started with the window ac unit that had a TV in front of it. Roaches on the table at the breakfast bar
7. The bed set was dirty with hair on the sheet and stain on the comforter. I couldn't believe a 2 star hotel did not even clean/change another bed set for new guest. We turned on the lights, and none of them working.
8. OMG, the hotel staff was extremely rude and did not answer my question if window was front or back and gave very small stinky room. she had that frowned scary face when she handed keys...never ever go this horrible scary place
9. the El (train) goes by every 2 minutes, just beyond the 400-car parking lot outside the window. Stalinist architecture, Stalinist decor.
I honestly thought "roach motel" was sarcasm
Gives a new meaning to the phrase 'shabby...
The condition of the lift and the smelly corridor was very off putting. Our room was only just OK. The curtains didn't open and one set kept falling down
THE PLACE SHOULD BE CLOSED AND THE MANAGEMENT REPLACED BY MONKEYS WHO COULD DO A BETTER JOB AND HAVE MORE SENSE AND MANNERS.
First thing one word DIRTY! Everything was unclean! Carpet had gum in it, nothing had been dusted, windows gross. Ice machine worked but disgustingly dirty. No towels, we had to ask for towels 3 times
Most patetic hotel with an arrogant
This is an unbelievably filthy hotel. Hotel manager has an attitude about her in that she is obliging you by allowing you to stay there. If you complain, she would tell you, "oh, you want that!" with her eye brows raised
I should have known what kind of hotel I was staying in when I saw that some of the other doors on the third floor had their room numbers printed in magic marker
There is a topless bar directly across the street.
Work At Home Profiles
Wahm Search Engine