Creating Your YouTube Account
Step 1: Navigate to YouTube.com Create an Account
Go to www.YouTube.com and click the “Create An Account” link at the top of the page.
Step 2: Enter Your Account Details
• Enter a username
• Enter your location & postal code
• Set your date of birth from the drop down options
• Select your gender
• Choose whether or not you want others to be able to find your channel if they have your email address.
• Select whether or not you want to receive email communication from YouTube & their sponsors
• If you agree to the terms and everything else is correct, click the “I Accept” button.
Step 3: Associate Your YouTube Account & an Email Address
If you already have a Google account, you can associate it with your YouTube account simply by entering your Google email and password in the box on the left.
If you do not have a Google account, then you will need to add a different email address, enter a password (twice) and enter the CAPTCHA word verification.
Once you do this, click “Create New Account & Finish”
Step 4: Confirmation & Getting Started
Once the account is created or you log into your existing account, you’ll see a confirmation message with your account details, links to get started using YouTube and links for finding your friends on YouTube.
Once your account is created, you’ll automatically have a “channel” in which you can customize and showcase your videos.
My next post is how to customize your YouTube channel
Work At Home Profiles
The Mighty Mo Website Design and Promotion