Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How Google Alerts Help Your Business

What Should You Search For on Google Alerts?

There are many reasons to use Google Alerts. Perhaps the most important is to know what people are saying about you and your business.

I am alerted for my own name "greg cryns" when it appears anywhere on the web. Unfortunately, not too many are talking about me. :(

But when I put in a few popular sites that I own, then I get some action.

Some Alerts you may want to get:

Your blog name

Name(s) of your competitors

Key phrases that people use to find your business

Pending legislation for your business or profession

Your city or town name if you are primarily local

Google Alerts help you come up with cutting edge blog topics as well.

If you want some help with Google Alerts, email me!

Happy Summer!

Greg Cryns

Expert Wordpress design, consulting and promotion

.

No comments:

Post a Comment