Thursday, July 16, 2009
Here are a few tips about writing your newsletter:
1. Write like you talk. People pick up on your style and become comfortable with it. It makes them feel good about you.
2. Be relevant. Talk about things you know they want to read about. You can be colloquial here.
3. Be different. Try to make your newsletter stand out from the crowd of others they receive.
4, Be real. Ad a dash of what happened in your life since your last email. Tell a little story. Give them pieces of your character.
5. Proofread. Send the email to yourself. Read it the next day. You may be surprised about how much of it you want to change.
6. Links. Give them good links. They will appreciate it.
Hopefully they will look forward to opening your email.
Work At Home Profiles - a membership site