Have you tried to find your "Subscription Payments" on Pay Pal lately?
If not, you will be in for a surprise. Frankly, it a pain in the butt to find the "cancel subscription" link at Pay Pal now. The service I've received from Pay Pal over the years has always been excellent.
Until recently you could easily find your subscriptions using the "History" link. I can think of no good reason why Pay Pal decided to bury it on their site. In my opinion burying the subscription cancellation link is a major disservice to Pay Pal's customers.
I called Pay Pal's help center to uncover the new location for the "cancel subscription" link. A very nice and helpful lady led me down the path.
1. Login to Pay Pal
2. Click on "Profile" under the blue buttons toward the top.
3. On the Profile page you will find three columns. Under the middle column titled Financial Information, you will find a link titled "Pay List" - Click that link.
4. You should find a list of your Subscriptions. Click on the subscription (company) you want to cancel
5. Now you will see an option near the top - Status: Active| Cancel
6. Click "Cancel"; then comes the confirmation page.
When I went to the Help section today they had the old directions posted.
To your financial health,
Expert Wordpress Website Design and Promotion