Tuesday, July 20, 2010

5 Useful Links on Facebook Advertising

I think the best assessment about Facebook advertising is that there needs to be more honest reporting on results for small business. As always, there is a lot of hype for big business. But the little guys like you and me? Give me a break. Show me the money, please.


Free Facebook Advertising Tactics

5 Steps to Successful Facebook Advertising

Is Advertising on Facebook Really Effective?
The jury is out on this one.

Facebook- PLEASE do better with your ads
Written by one of my favorite bloggers, Chris Brogan

How Effective is Advertising on Facebook?


Greg Cryns
Work At Home Profiles
.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Greg. These links are awesome. Especially "Is Advertising on Facebook Really Effective?" great points here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ray. I try to show stuff, warts and all! ;)

    ReplyDelete