Thursday, December 18, 2008

How to put your video on YouTube




There are a lot of reasons why you might want to add a video to YouTube.com

Possibilities with examples:

1. share your videos with family members
conversation with my daugher, Liana

2. share your videos with friends and acquaintances
my visit to Christmas Vine St in Paso Robles, CA 2008

3. share your videos through your blog or website
I put this video on my Paso Robles website

4. show people what you know in your niche (business videos)
my favorite real estate agent

5. advertise your business
my son, Noah, heads up his recording studio and writes jingles and songs like THIS

6. just because they are so cool
our hummingbird feeder


Here is a good tutorial by http://www.beyourownit.com



Greg Cryns

Work at Home Profiles membership site just $3.77 per month

All About Paso Robles (my home town)

No comments:

Post a Comment