Comscore provides information on the behaviours of Internet users and consumers worldwide. The data is based on approximately 2 million consumers who have volunteered to have their behaviour tracked.
If you navigate to the Products & Services page at http://comscore.com/Products_Services, you can see the main categories of intelligence they provide.
Currently the categories include:
- Advertising Effectiveness (digital and cross-media campaigns)
- Cross Media Measurement (Internet, mobile, radio, print)
- Custom Research (leverage the panel for custom research)
- Marketing on the Internet
- Media Planning & Analysis
- Mobile Media
- Search Marketing
- Technology Tracking
- Video & Distributed Media Management
They’ve also got free insights and information on their “Comscore Voices” blog. Subscribe via RSS, email or Twitter to stay up to date.