Friday, October 1, 2010

Keep In Touch to find success

You may not know that I am a stickler for staying in touch, especially after I started offline and online networking for real. I used to pretend to network and I wish I had done a lot more of that over the years. But I didn’t . Don’t cry over spilled milk, right?

Here is a little tip. Check out this online greeting card service which costs a measly $12 a year It is simply the best of its breed on the web. http://www.jacquielawson.com/default.asp
  


If you want to build up your offline networking (and I think you really should consider that), check out Send Out Cards.
Why is “keeping in touch” so important. Let’s say you talked with someone about joining your team today. She said, “I’m not ready right now.” If you push her too hard, you will often lose the sale, in my opinion. But that doesn’t mean she won’t buy from you some day in the future if you KEEP IN TOUCH on a regular basis.


People buy stuff when they feel good and ready to do so. That may be today, but more likely it is next week or even next year. Using greeting cards to keep in touch is a very nice way to accomplish your goal. Don’t be salesy (invented word) in the card. Just say “Glad to have your as a friend” or something like that.


Joke

Salesman: This computer will cut your workload by 50%.

Office Manager: That's great, I'll take two of them.


Greg
Visit Work At Home Profiles

.

No comments:

Post a Comment