These are notes I took while listening to a recording by Mike Lewitz
Demonstrate your LEADERSHIP. Know your product inside out. You need to be in love with your product before someone will buy it from you. We need to LOGICALLY JUSTIFY our purchases.
Why do people buy? Because they can say.... He did it. She did it. - that's it! He said so. She said so.
We prefer to follow rather than lead. If you assume the role of leadership, you have the reponsibility to assume the role of leadership and CLOSE the deal.
Writing a closing script is the easiest part. How do we create the urgency to buy?
1. Show your enthusiasm - the prospect has to believe.
2. Smoothness - it only comes with massive practice
3. LISTENING - the more you really have to get that deal, the harder it is to get it
4. CLOSING - ask questions, or issue commands
People say "How much are you making?"
* Stop leading with your opportunity!
* Lead with your product. Close with the opportunity
To be effective...
1. Explain - who are you, where did you come from, what is your life experience?
2.Explain - what were you looking for in relation to your product? - why are you still consuming the
product you are consuming? IF YOU GOT INVOLVED SOLELY BECAUSE OF THE PPORTUNITY,
QUIT AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO.
3. What got your attention about THIS product?
4. What were your skepticisms?
5. How did you overcome these issues?
6. What has been the result?
7. Why did you decide to get involved?
When you say, "We are going to make a lot of money" your prospect turns off.
* if you owned a McDonald's franchise but you were a vegetarian, your business would DIE
* you can't be hypocritical in your marketing