Saturday, October 30, 2010

You need to like and use your products to be successful




I work with a company, Melaleuca, that says it is "customer oriented." In fact, it is.


I've listened to audios presented by successful folks in this company and they all stress how the most important success ingredient is to love and use and your products. They don't mean you must love each and every product. But you must love enough of them to be able to sincerely recommend the products you do use and love.


I've heard that sentiment before but until recently I never fully believed that statement. That's the problem. I was stubborn. I would not accept the wisdom of successful people.

And what can be more obvious? If you join a company simply to make money, what's to stop you from quitting when you hit those inevitable bumps on the business road? It's like getting married and poo-pooing the marriage vows from the get-go.


A fellow emailed me that he was thinking of joining my team. I emailed back the above idea. I have a feeling I won't be hearing from him again. So, I lose a guy who would probably leave my team anyway. End result? I save a lot of precious time and effort.

Greg Cryns
I want to recruit you to be my customer
,

1 comment:

  1. Your analysis is right on Greg.....

    Using a Product for it's benefits is one of the easiest ways to Market with a solid Base

    ReplyDelete